.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
A Collection of Random Thoughts
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
 
TechEd 2005
TechEd is coming up in a few weeks.  I'm excited to be going this year.  Aside from the bonus of having it in Orlando (well, except for the humidity), there look to be some really interesting sessions.  My top most interesting session that I'm looking forward to attending is "Anatomy of a Network Hack: How to Get your Network Hacked in 10 Easy Steps".  While my forte is Exchange server, the anatomy of how hackers infiltrate corporations is fascinating to me (not to mention the hacking bit itself).  I really believe that in order to understand how hackers work, you need to understand how to hack a network.
 
I'm excited to be going for another reason as well.  This year, Microsoft has asked me (ok, I volunteered and they picked me) to help staff their Messaging Cabana (used to be Ask the Experts).  If you are going to TechEd, be sure to stop by and say Hi!  I'm looking forward to hearing some of the questions and problems that folks are encountering.  Are you going to TechEd this year?  What are the most interesting sessions to you?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger