.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
A Collection of Random Thoughts
Monday, June 06, 2005
 
TechEd end of Day One
Today didn't involve attending any (Public) sessions. I spent a few hours this morning staffing the Exchange cabana and spent all afternoon learning cool things about the upcoming changes in the next version of Exchange (codename E12). Unfortunately, I'm under an NDA for that, so I can't really share any of the cool info that we got. I will say that it appears Microsoft will provide a good compelling reason to upgrade to E12 when it is available. There are other public details already available, such as the splitting of servers into "roles" and such, but there will be lots of other goodies available in E12. I'm off to a dinner for the Exchange MVP's tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger