.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
A Collection of Random Thoughts
Monday, June 06, 2005
 
Whew - wirelesss available lots of places
For a minute, I thought I would have to hurt someone.  As another attendee commented this morning, if you're at a Geek conference, there better dang well be wireless throughout the conference location.  I'm up in the Overflow room (A 320 - third level) and I still have a very good connection to the wireless network.  Kudos to the folks that set up the wireless network.  The last experience I had with the wireless setup was in Dallas, and it wasn't good.  I had the same bad experience at Exchange Connections last fall.  In fact, I don't believe there was ANY wireless access at all.  Note to the Connections organizers - make sure there is wireless.  Attendees will REALLY appreciate it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger