.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
A Collection of Random Thoughts
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
 
Been a little busy lately :-)
I haven't posted anything to my blog in almost a week. Check that - a little over a week. Things have been a little crazy around here. We've been doing some internal Beta testing of new applications here at work, my wife has been busy having our baby

(insert sound of scratching record...)

Oh yeah...
My wife gave birth to the newest member of our family, Carli Hart Winzenz, at 8:53am on Saturday January 14th, 2006. This was a bit surprising, because she was almost 4 weeks early at that point. All 3 of our other children were born roughly on their due dates, or within a few days of it (none of them were late though). The nurses all joked and blamed it on the full moon. They said there were a TON of births this past weekend.

Anyway, Carli was 5 lbs 15 oz, and 18 inches long. She's TINY! At least compared to our other kids. Despite being almost 4 weeks early, she seems to be thriving. Her lungs definitely work (though her cries aren't really loud yet), and she doesn't like diaper changes.

I'm also posting the obligatory few pictures (just a smattering of the many we took). Carli is child number 4 for us, and we're absolutely thrilled to have her.
Comments:
Congratulations Ben, you daughter is beautiful! You are lucky to have 4 children, I only have the one at the moment, but I'm still trying to convince my wife to have some more!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger