.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
A Collection of Random Thoughts
Thursday, January 05, 2006
 
Hook 'em Horns!
I must shamelessly admit that I am a University of Texas fan, and a sports junkie!

As I'm sure many of you did, I watched the Rose Bowl last night. We gathered at a friends house and watched it on this. A-ma-zing. Very clear picture. I WANT ONE!

Anyway, have you ever noticed that you get into a game a lot more when you are gathered with others? I was sitting on the edge of my seat almost the entire time. I'm surprised I didn't lose my voice last night - we were all yelling and screaming for most of the game.

Coming off watching the Orange Bowl the previous night where it went to triple overtime, I wasn't sure the Rose Bowl would live up to all the hype, but boy did it ever. Talk about 2 competitive (and good!) teams...

Congratulations to Vince Young and the rest of the University of Texas team on winning the College Football National Championship. They deserved it, and played like they deserved it as well.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger